This Acceptable Use Policy sets forth guidelines relating to the types of content that you may upload to the web servers under your agreement with eSkyCity.com, Inc. for web hosting services (the "Services"). eSkyCity.com, Inc. may remove any materials that, in its sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject it to liability, or which may violate this Acceptable Use Policy. eSkyCity.com, Inc. will cooperate with legal authorities in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong arising from any use of the Services. Your violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in the suspension or termination of either your access to the Services and/or your account or other actions as detailed in the Web Hosting Agreement.
- Acceptable Use
The following constitute violations of this Acceptable Use Policy:
- Disabling, attempting to disable, or tampering with eSkyCity security systems, mechanisms, rules, or features.
- Unauthorized security scanning or testing against the Services.
- Unauthorized access of control panels or websites.
- Unauthorized access of customer data.
- Use of accounts belonging to another person, business, or user.
- Unauthorized deletion, destruction, encryption, or obfuscation of data.
- Sharing passwords or other sensitive data in a non-encrypted method or format.
- Transmitting or storing sensitive data in a non-encrypted method or format.
- Using the Services to transmit or post any material that contains or contains links to nudity, pornography, sex, sexual products, or any adult content.
- Using the Services to transmit or post any material that contains or contains links to viruses, malware, hacking, or proxies.
- Using the Services to transmit, in any form, bulk, unsolicited, or spam email, or to reference (spamvertise) a website hosted with eSkyCity.
- Using the Services to transmit or post any material that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations promulgated thereunder.
- Using the Services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.
- Using the Services to transmit or post any material that harasses, threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Using the Services to make fraudulent misrepresentations or offers including but not limited to offers relating to "pyramid schemes" and "Ponzi schemes."
- Using the Services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of eSkyCity.com, Inc. or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data.
- Using the Services to transmit or post any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying and/or distribution of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, music, video or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Using the Services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Causing damage or reduced performance to a website hosted by eSkyCity.
- Reselling the Services without the prior written authorization of eSkyCity.com, Inc.
- Using the Services for any activity that adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the Services or the Internet. This includes but is not limited to "denial of service" (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, network services or network equipment is prohibited.
- Reporting of Violations of This Acceptable Use Policy
eSkyCity.com, Inc. requests that anyone who believes that there has been a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy to immediately send an email detailing such violation to abuse [at] eskycity.com.
- Revisions to This Acceptable Use Policy
eSkyCity.com, Inc. may revise, amend or modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time and in any manner. The AUP is available at https://eskycity.com/legal/aup